Position Title: Receptionist/Administrator
Organisational Relationship: Responsible to the Practice Manager and Practice director.
Employment Conditions: Interim position between the dates of the 17thApril – 27th May 2019.
15 afternoon shifts from the 22nd April to the 27th May. Most Monday, Tuesday & Thursday
Following this, an opportunity to continue on as a permanent part time role may become available.
Complete Balance Physiotherapy is seeking a Part Time Receptionist/Administrator to join the friendly team at our clinic between the dates of the 17thApril to the 17th May 2019. This role involves a range of office and administration responsibilities that are aimed at ensuring services can be delivered efficiently and effectively as well as contributing to the ongoing development of the business.
Attributes we hold in high regards:
• Exceptional approach to customer service
• Professional and organised, with high attention to detail
• Highly developed communication skills
• Ability to priorities and multitask
• Understanding of patient privacy and confidentiality
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• First point of patient contact – welcoming patients and recording patient details
• Efficient organisation of reception
• Preparation of the clinic for practitioners and classes
• Appointment and account management in Cliniko
• Effective telephone and email management
• Processing patient invoices
• Assisting with mail as required
• Social Media management
• Accurate cash handling skills
• HICAPS and EFTPOS use
• Understanding of Medicare, DVA, NDIS, WorkCover, Insurance
• Performing other general administrative duties as required
• Maintaining the general appearance and cleanliness of the clinic
• Experience in an Allied Health/Medical Clinic is favorable, but not essential
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
• Ability to work between the hours of 7:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Friday.
• Must hold Australian Residency
If you believe you can add something valuable to our team please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications Closes 30th March 2019.