Position Title: Massage Therapist
Organisational Relationship: Responsible to the Practice Director
Employment Conditions: Part time- sub contractor agreement 10-15 hours per week.
Complete Balance Physiotherapy is seeking a experienced and energetic massage therapist to join the friendly team and meet the requirements of our clients. Complete Balance Physiotherapy offers excellent flexibility in work hours and above industry standard pay rate.
Attributes we hold in high regard:
• Exceptional approach to customer service
• Professional and organised, with high attention to detail
• Highly developed communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and multitask
• Understanding of patient privacy and confidentiality
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Massage consultations
• Building a strong rapport and relationship with the Ascot Fitness staff and members
• Building a strong relationship with Fusion Pilates staff and members
• Maintaining AHPRA standard note taking and record keeping
• Maintain up to date with referral letters to local referring partners
• Playing a key role in the Complete Balance Physiotherapy marketing plans to assist in building a strong and consistent case load.
• Ongoing and effective communication with the practice principal and administration staff.
• Experience as a massage therapist
• Medicare provider number for HiCaps private health care claiming
• The ability to adjust between sports therapy and more remedial based approaches
• Ability to work in peak demand times
• Must hold Australian Residency
If you believe you can add something valuable to our team, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Application Closes 27th May 2019.