National Disability Insurance Scheme
The National Disability Insurance Scheme was developed to provide long-term care, and our health care professionals share the same goal for our clients.
Complete Balance Physiotherapy is a fully accredited NDIS Physiotherapy & Allied Health Care business that commits to the wellbeing of their clients with disabilities. Our therapists are warm, welcoming and are especially focused on communication, care and understanding in the pursuit of our client’s goals.
Physiotherapists are skilled at assessing, diagnosing, treating and preventing a wide range of health conditions and movement disorders.
Our expert Physiotherapy team at Complete Balance Physio can provide the following services under the NDIS:
- Initial Needs Assessments
- Functional rehabilitation programs
- Gym or home based exercise programs
- Clinic based exercise programs
- In Home/In Community individualised therapy programs to work towards your NDIS and personal goals
- Workplace based assessments, including workstation assessments
- Plan Recommendation assessments and reports.
Our expert team of Physiotherapists and Accredited Exercise Physiologists have experience achieving outcomes for clients with:
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS/ME)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Functional Neurological Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Psychological Disorders
- Genetic Conditions
Book Online today to see one of our expert NDIS registered physiotherapists today.