Complete Balance Physio & Pilates is a private practice in Maribyrnong with a second location opening at the Essendon Football Club (The Hanger) in January 2022. Complete Balance Physio prides itself on delivering the highest quality physiotherapy care from our experienced clinicians. We offer a range of services including Pilates, rehab classes, myotherapy and our unique rehabilitation pathway & membership model.
The clinic is owned by AFL Head Physiotherapist Nick Kane and boosts Physiotherapists from St Kilda FC, Melbourne City FC, North Melbourne and Essendon (AFL, VFL, AFLW).
Complete Balance physio is seeking a full time or PT Physiotherapist to play an integral role across both clinics.
This role will be great mix across the two clinics working closely with a team of great people.
Potential addition (non clinical) roles include:
- Manage clinic schedules, contractors and employees
- Manage reception staff
- On boarding & induction of new staff
- Maintain & grow our client and referral network
- Oversee marketing material
- Tracking and reporting on business statistics monthly
- Building on existing and creating new systems & processes
- Qualified physiotherapist and registered with the AHPRA
- 3 years in private practice
- Proven track record of managing a full case load in a private practice
- A strong interest in Sports Physiotherapy
- A strong communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Organised, well structured and an interest in business management
- Experience in managing a clinic
- Savvy with social media & marketing basics
- Guaranteed salary
- Ongoing professional development
- Access to all Sports MAP online content
- Learn the Complete Balance rehab pathway
- Build connections within elite sporting clubs