Complete Balance Physio & Pilates is a private practice in Maribyrnong with a second location at the Essendon Football Club (The Hanger) in which opened in 2022. Complete Balance Physio prides itself on delivering the highest quality physiotherapy care from our experienced clinicians. We offer a range of services including Pilates, Gym & Field based rehab classes, Myotherapy, Podiatry and our unique rehabilitation pathway & gym membership model.
The clinic is owned by AFL Head Physiotherapist at Essendon Nick Kane and boosts Physiotherapists from St Kilda FC (AFL), North Melbourne FC (AFL), Hawthorn (AFLW), Melbourne City (A-League) & Essendon (AFLW & VFL).
Complete Balance physio is seeking a full time or PT Physiotherapist work from predominantly our Maribyrnong clinic across the week. There is scope to fulfil clinic management based roles for the willing and suitable candidates.
- This role will be great mix of clinical hours with options to take a range of classes such as our Gym rehab sessions or Pilates.
- Hours required can be somewhat flexible and adjusted to the suit in the individual.
- Qualified physiotherapist and registered with the AHPRA
- 1-2 + years in private practice
- Proven track record of managing a full case load in a private practice
- A strong interest in Sports Physiotherapy
- A strong communicator
- Willingness to learn
- Organised, well structured and an interest in business management
- Guaranteed and competitive salary with bonuses for the FT and PT positions.
- Opportunities do exist for a profit share and development into clinic ownership.
- Ongoing professional development
- Access to all Sports MAP online content
- Learn the Complete Balance rehab pathway
- Build connections within elite sporting clubs