Strength Rehabilitation (ACL)
Complete Balance Physiotherapy specializes in the rehabilitation and return to sport after ACL surgery. We offer a comprehensive outline and program with specific goals for each stage of the rehabilitation process:
- Pre surgery exercise & advice
- Early post operative recovery utilizing muscle stimulation via COMPEX and NORMATEC to minimize muscle loss and swelling
- Post operative Physiotherapy to restore full ROM and good muscle activation
- Mid stage rehabilitation with ACL specific gym sessions to build strength and restore full function
- Running programs and load monitoring
- Mid- late stage field based rehabilitation to introduce agility, jumps and sports specific skills
- Late stage return to play testing with set bench marks to achieve before being cleared to return to sport.
This ACL program is best practice and ensures you are addressing all the key areas for a successful rehabilitation. Contact Complete Balance Sports Physio to commence your rehabilitation today.
ACL classes cost a fee of $35 with private health care rebate available.